RENPHO Body Fat Scales are advertised as having 13 different metrics of body Measurement data that are beneficial for your health.
If you are wondering how to control weight loss then RENPHO could literally ‘Top the scales’ if what they claim is true. RENPHO Scales are Bluetooth Enabled and they sync to your phone via an App. This makes for very interesting reviewing indeed.
I’m always on the look out for innovative products. I’m obsessed with Health & Nutrition and anything that helps me achieve my Fitness Goals will always get my attention.
If you can offer me a product that’s good value, convenient and does what it says on the tin, then I’m all over it.
Who doesn’t love a good deal!
This is actually what attracted me to the REPHNO Body Fat Scales in the first place.
I’ve opted for the USB chargeable scales. You pay a bit more upfront but you have the convenience of being able to charge at home without the need to replace batteries when they run out. It’s just down to personal preference really.
Hey are you in a hurry? RENPHO USB bluetooth body fat scales monitor your health progress on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. They also provide 13 metrics of key body composition analysis straight to the app on your phone. Choice of battery operated or USB available and different styles to suit any household.
As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Name: RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scales
Price: Check Price On Amazon
Overall Rank: 8.9/10
Ease of Use: 9/10
Bluetooth Connectivity: 8.5/10
Mobile App: 9/10
Value For Money: YES
How RENPHO Body Fat Scales Work
- Switch on Bluetooth in Settings
- Download RENPHO App. Compatible with Fitbit, Google, Samsung Health & Apple Health (iPhone, Tablet & Watch
- Register for a new account – You are not limited to one User it has unlimited users which I found useful
- Tap + and choose “Device management” on the measuring page.
- Step onto the scale with bare and dry feet on the scale’s conductive area.
- Tap the device name on the pairing page.
- Keep standing on the scale for 5-10 seconds.
- Troubleshooting – If you have any issues just re-insert batteries and make the scale is placed on a flat surface as this could affect your reading.
13 Metrics For Health & Fitness
You can use the scale with or without your phone but if you want access to all 13 body metrics you will need to sign up for the app.
Alternatively, you can just use the LED display on the scale, that provides the weight only measurement.
I was a little confused about what the Metrics were and how monitoring them would benefit me. That’s what I really wanted to know.
I’ve provided a little info below to give you an idea although the app does provide a brief description for each measurement.
The Low Down
- Weight – Measured in Kg, Lbs & Stones.
- BMI – Also known as Body Mass Index is a way of determining if a person is underweight, healthy weight, overweight or obese. If a person is overweight or obese it could place them at risk of disease.
- Body Fat – Helps to identify a person’s fitness level – Too much body fat can put you at risk of serious health conditions.
- Subcutaneous Fat – Is important for your body but must be kept under control as it is hard to lose and can cause health risks in high amounts.
- Visceral Fat – Surrounds your important organs. You can be skinny and still have Visceral Fat.
- Body Water – Hydration helps you understand more about your overall health
- Skeletal Muscle – Play a vital role in everyday life. It gives energy, strength, mobility and overall health.
- Muscle Mass – When your body builds muscle it burns energy and fat.
- Bone Mass – Can determine your risk of fracture.
- Protein– If levels are low or high it can flag up health related issues -Lack of protein can cause muscle loss.
- Metabolic Age– Helps to define your fitness level and how hard-working your metabolism is.
- BMR– Basal Metabolic Rate – Calculates the basic amount of calories you need a day based on what you eat and your current rate of activity.
- Water– The amount of water you have in your body affects your appetite it can also boost your metabolism.
- USB rechargeable and works for a relatively long time – It includes a built-in lithium battery. A full charge can last up to 3 months. If you opt for battery it takes x3 AAA batteries.
- High Accuracy – Equipped with auto-calibrated high-precision sensors for extreme accuracy and tempered glass which is up to four times stronger than normal glass.
- 13 Measurements to help you reach your fitness goals faster.
- Unlimited users – Share with friends and family at no extra cost, track your progress with charts and graphs, check data trends and compare them to achieve your goals. You tailor the experience to what you want. It may be easier for each individual to access using their own phone and app although there is the option to add other users onto the main account phone.
- Unbelievably the scales can also be used to weigh children and pets too.
- You are able to set goals and track progress.
- This could be useful for monitoring weight loss or gain.
Product Details & Styles
Weight limit 180 Kilograms
Product dimensions 13.1L x 12.9W x 1.7H centimetres
Readout accuracy 0.05 Kilograms
Item weight 1.1 Kilograms
As the owner of this website I have hand picked a selection of great products for you to view. Full Disclosure
|Choose Your Style||USB or Battery Operated|
|- White Battery Operated
- Check Price on Amazon
|- Marble Effect Battery Operated
- Check Price on Amazon
|- Black Battery Operated
- Check Price on Amazon
– Easy to Use – Quick Set-Up & Data Transfer
– Motivation Tool to Help you Control your Weight.
– Great Value – It’s a deal, it’s a steal it’s a sale of the century
– Multiple User Access
– Health Data
– Not Waterproof
– Must Be Kept on a Flat Surface to Prevent inaccurate readings
– To prevent distorted data each user may prefer creating their own login on separate phones rather than switching profiles on one phone.
For anyone looking to improve their overall health then this product is for you.
The RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scales have welcome attributes to compliment any age and lifestyle. Whether you are elderly, underweight, overweight or obese.
The scales would also suit anyone who wants to become more clued up on how to control their weight to prevent weight gain. It’s really useful that you can set healthy goals to lose weight within the app.
I’m seriously impressed with how straightforward the set up and use of the scales & app was.
I hope you enjoyed this review, if you have any questions please feel free to leave me a comment below.
I would love to hear from you.